• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2024 Finals: Other Matches

RabbitJ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Please use this thread for discussion of the 2024 Finals.

50k expected for the Dogs and Manly game Sunday. Do not think they’ve had that in week 1 of finals at a game for about 50 odd years.

I don't care, as long as it's not the Roosters.

I just hope this is the year where the refereeing completely ruins the Grand Final. Something so outrageous, so obscene, that it forces the NRL into action.

Already happened. The 2019 GF when the Roosters got the ball back because the ball hit their waterboy, who was on the field for a thirsty player in the first minutes of the game. That was nuts! I think the real howler was toward the end of the game the ref, Cummins I think, changed a 6 again call which left Jack stranded with the ball. Way to ruin a GF Mr Ref.

Klein, Sutton, Atkins and Smith finals refs.
Yes, not a typo. Smith.
Does anyone really need further proof the current state of refereeing?

I just hope this is the year where the refereeing completely ruins the Grand Final. Something so outrageous, so obscene, that it forces the NRL into action.
We had that 6 again ruling against the Raiders. Unless it’s against the Roosters I’m not sure it will change. 🤪

I don't care, as long as it's not the Roosters.

The refs are so in control of football operations that it won’t matter. They’ll double down and make it even more convoluted.

According to his wiki, ‘Annesley is credited with introducing the video referee system’.

The bunker came in under his watch.

The horse has bolted.

If the bunker has a gaffe, the solution will be a compound.

Wow Gee is out of favour Todd Smith gets a game over him

Klein, Sutton, Atkins and Smith finals refs.
Yes, not a typo. Smith.
Does anyone really need further proof the current state of refereeing?
There must be a cross marketing deal with the new season of Beavis and Butthead.

Only thing I can think of anyway.

The only match I really have an interest in is the Bulldogs and Manly.

The only match I really have an interest in is the Bulldogs and Manly.
I hear you.

I do want to see Penriff tear the Roosters apart and for Melbourne to put the Gummies to the sword.

Apart from that, seeing the Bulldogs lose would be wonderful.

I have often been told that if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all.

And thems my feelings about the 2024 Finals Series.

Back