• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2024 All Stars

It's a shame to see our Rabbitohs being withdrawn but we have players dropping like flies at the moment so I guess it's not a bad thing.

I'm assuming that Tassy and Gags have been withdrawn in order for us to have more cover for the Charity Shield after Munro and Mellar's injuries.

Yoohooo!! So pumped to get into All Stars week! I love this week as it not only signifies the official start to te Rugby League Calander for the year, but it is such a great week of learning and celebrating the two cultures. I just love it. Can't wait for the game on Friday!

Can we make this thread a sticky Mods, please?

Tass and Gags2 make miraculous recovery to be named in the starting side for the Charity Shield. Amazing what an extra day's recovery gives you.

1-17's are out for both sides!! This could be a cracker man.

Tass and Gags2 make miraculous recovery to be named in the starting side for the Charity Shield. Amazing what an extra day's recovery gives you.
Souths pulled them out. They were never taken out due to injury.

Wowwww huge congrats to Trell!! How friggin cool is this? Would be one of the career highlights for him for sure! That is one hell of an honor. He's such a proud Indigenous man, and this will mean the world to him. So proud of the bloke! Great interview in the video too.

Man, I love the buzz around All Stars week!!!

It mirrors what GI did in 2017 when he captained the Indigenous team. The image of GI as the centrepiece of the pre match routine has become perhaps the most iconic in the history of the fixture.

Attachments

• IMG_0204.jpeg
    IMG_0204.jpeg
    90 KB · Views: 3

Back