• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

News, General Articles and Discussion

Same can be said for Blocker, Ennis, Wally Lewis, wade Graham, Ryan Girdler and now Todd ****ing Carney. Like for real.
Agree on all except Wade and Ennis. Ennis is unbearable in commentary but ok on a panel format I find. I really like Wade - I’m surprised he hasnt gone down the coaching route (maybe he will) but he always struck me as a guy who’d be good at it.

He used to do my head in at Fox when he was the NYC commentator... and has only gotten worse

Ch.9 could've poached Andrew Voss or Warren Smith... yet the man they chose to replace the GOAT was Mat Thompson lol
Maybe Voss and Smith rejected Channel 9. Didn't Voss leave 9 not on good terms?

Maybe Voss and Smith rejected Channel 9. Didn't Voss leave 9 not on good terms?
I remember when Ray Warren had a statue erected in Junee, Andrew Voss who was the No. 2 commentator at the time made a comment on social media having fun at Ray's expense. It was a lighthearted joke, the sort you would see between work colleagues, especially if your work revolves around footy.
Well, Ray Hadlee took it totally out of context, had a go at Vossy, etc.
Next minute Hadlee, after all these years, decides he wants to give TV commentary a go. Of course he did. And wouldn't ya know it, Voss had to make way at channel 9 for Hadlee.
So yeah, if I got moved on because of a vindictive little bastard, I wouldn't be happy either.

Latest posts

Back